top of page


We just received today (March 9) a travel notice from the International Mission Board! They are recommending that churches make NO international mission trips until April 30 or after. They said that that recommendation is subject to change. Well three out of five of our Romania team is scheduled to leave on April 30th! We cannot get a refund on our tickets but we can get that money applied to new tickets. We will be making a decision in about three weeks. I want ALL of you to know that EVERYTHING we have planned will still take place; just at a different time, should we decide to postpone the trip. All is good and our God is sovereign and good.....ALL THE TIME.

Featured Posts
Check back soon
Once posts are published, you’ll see them here.
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page